FlyingManiacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield Free4Play Clan

Important Battlefield P4F Tutorials, tips and guides

FlyingChristi
    FlyingChristi
    General
    General

Important Battlefield P4F Tutorials, tips and guides Empty Important Battlefield P4F Tutorials, tips and guides

Post  FlyingChristi Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Hey all,

I'm making this thread for you guys (specially those new to this kind of game, like me) to learn a bit more about Battlefield Play4Free and how everything works. It really does help, and it sure helped me with getting good at this with only 3 months experience on this game Smile

So I'll be throwing some links with helpful advice on things like using vehicles properly (Helis, tanks and the jeeps) and land combat, etc.

So here goes!
    Tutorials, tips and guides on Battlefield Play4Free Forum
    Recruit Training
    List of Vehicles: Important data on every BFP4F vehicle
    Training Points Planner - VERY IMPORTANT
    Guide to using weapons by shadow00 - IMPORTANT!
    Weapon Damage and Range Guide by Fox - If you want to know more about weapons
    Tip of the Day - Very useful
    Vehicle Spawns & Respawns + Flags

If you want to watch instead of reading, watch these guys' videos and subscribe to them because they post stuff regularly:
    BadlyBurned
    baconator6624
    Shodredux
    TheStealthyFool
    GameCraftChannel - not all videos are related to BFP4F

Separate videos:
    Mr. Xatia tutorial videos - - - Battlefield Play4Free - Recruit Training 9: Tanks
    Recruit Training 7: Light Vehicles by InCuerdo

This list is going to be updated so please check it regularly.

Have a nice day!

Last edited by FlyingChristi on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : List updated as of 22nd July 2011.)

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:01 am